Raidframe? Good?

We're about to set up a new OBSD host for personal purposes. Will
host several minor domains mail, web and shell accounts for irc etc.

The machine has SCSI and 2 identical disks. We thought about setting
up some kind of mirroring. How is raidframe in OBSD 3.1? Stable? Any
know problems and/or bugs?

Any feedback appreciated.

--

Rickard