Re: sendto: No buffer space available

Vagner Sacramento <vagner_(_at_)_natalnet_(_dot_)_br> writes:

> My program is attached in this message. Unfortunately i continue with the
> same problem, when i running it sending more or less 1500 packets.
>
> sendto: No buffer space available

To ask some obvious questions:

- is there a (configured) network attached where this is being sent?

- is there anything listening, and if so does the listener see the
  data?

- does a tcpdump of the network where this is sent show any data being
  sent?  If so, how much?

I've seen the same error message in a completely different setting,
where data was being sent on an interface that simply had no network
attached, i.e. configured "UP" but with no carrier.

--

Arvid