Bridging wi* (wireless)... possible, or in the works?

I'm just wondering if it's possible to bridge wi* wireless NICs? I've tried, with 0 success but no errors. Mine are Lucent Orinoco, Silver cards.

I don't think it's anything I missed as I do bridging for other things and works without a problem.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that once that it's not implemented yet, and in the works.
I'm also unclear, because I've also heard that Lucent disables bridging support on these NICs in order to promote sales of hardware based AP's.
Could anyone please confirm with this?

In the meanwhile, I'm NAT'ing my wireless, Bi-NAT'ing another and NAT-NAT for wireless internet but bridging would be nice to see too.

Just curious....

Thanks!