boot manager without SCSI support or bug?

Hello
i have started installing OpenBSD 2.9 in my new box and something goes wrong,
the bootmanager could not detect my scsi disk, and could not find the /bsd
kernel.
I have found information in the FAQ about recompiling the default boot
manager but i couldn't being able yet to recompile one.
In Early versions of BSD i have used this SCSI disk without trouble, but
without IDE interfaces, Now there is 3 IDE slots used by cd/dvd-roms and disk
In next versions should be good to compile it in default install :) or fix
something if it is wrong.

Piero B. Contezini