Embedded OpenBSD solutions

I have a project in review right now that will require embedding an OS
with IPSec and other security software into a fairly small package.
OpenBSD is an obvious solution for security, but the ported hardware
list is a tad short---most of the interesting SBCs and other small
package machines around are based on StrngARM and PPC.  Are there any
ongoing projects porting OpenBSD to these platforms?  The web page
seems to indicate that they are mostly slow, stalled or defunct.  I'd
like to stay away from little Intel boxes if I can, otherwise the
emBSD stuff would be enticing.

Any advice or assistance that keeps me away from linux would be
appreciated.

--
Brad Murray    * Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable. If
Perl Geek      * you get lost, then you can drop it on the ground, wait