[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xdm paths in -current
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: xdm paths in -current
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:14:57 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.tech
Carson Harding <carson_(_dot_)_harding_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> I just installed yesterday's snapshot. A lot of the X config
> stuff seems to have moved under /etc/X11. But the paths
> compiled into xdm (at least) still point to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11.
> Did I miss something or should these now point into /etc/X11?
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm is a symlink to /etc/X11/xdm.
You need to investigate why that symlink wasn't created for you.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org