[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mozilla compile errors
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Mozilla compile errors
- From: Dennis Schoen <dennis_(_at_)_cobolt_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:46:39 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Dennis Schoen <dennis_(_at_)_cobolt_(_dot_)_net>
On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 09:18:45AM +0200, damn wrote:
> hi, i tried to compile Mozilla 17 and it stops on
> 'ld: virtual memory excaused' on 'libgklayout.so.1.0'
> i tried to increase swap space from 256M to 756M but it didn't helps
> it still don't want to compile
> did anyone have such problem ?
Well, propably "man ulimit" ?
But why are you compiling Mozilla (M17) ? AFAIK it does not run on
I successfully compile Mozilla 0.8.1 on OpenBSD but it just won't run :(
"Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is a user-friendly Operating
System. It's just choosy about who its friends are."
Visit your host, monkey.org