Daily Insecurity Report && setuid/setgid

Greetings,

I re-installed 2.8 on Monday, and on Tuesday I was greeted with a daily
insecurity report that had a ton of entries. I attached the report below
(exlcuding most of the device entries) for analysis.  I don't recall
this happening the last time I installed, but I did include extra junk
this time, so does this mean:
    1.)  I have been rooted (already) and need to re-install?
    2.)  I have the memory of a fruitfly and it is no big deal, because
this report always shows you setuid/setgid files?
    3.)  I have the memory of a fruitfly and it is no big deal, because
this report always shows you setuid/setgid files when they are first
detected?

I have shutdown the box and disconected it from the internet (it is a
firewall/NAT box) just in case.

Thanks & regards,

Andrew M. Lewis

Visit your host, monkey.org