[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New hcreate() et al. implementation
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: New hcreate() et al. implementation
- From: "Brian J. Kifiak" <bk_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: 15 Apr 2001 06:08:22 -0000
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Chris G. Demetriou wrote a ``new, from scratch implementation of
hsearch() et al that actually works'' a few months ago for NetBSD.
The appropriate changes for OpenBSD can be found in
http://rt.fm/~bk/tmp/hcreate.tar.gz. See the included NOTES for
details. Regression tests are included, also from NetBSD.
P.S. The _DIAGASSERT()s are just commented out so they can easily
be re-enabled if OpenBSD implements the macro, which apparantly
would be a good thing, or so says Jason R. Thorpe in
Visit your host, monkey.org