[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thread and ciritical sections
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Thread and ciritical sections
- From: Dan Shechter <dansh_(_at_)_operamail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 07:10:52 -0500
Hi, I am an NT programmer and I have some questions about openbsd
1. Are their threds in OpenBSD, if so, what are the functions to use
2. What is the fastest way to do critical sections.
3. If their are no thread, what is the fastest way to share memory.
FAST = low on CPU.
Visit your host, monkey.org