[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Portable OpenSSH Solaris UseLogin Issue
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Portable OpenSSH Solaris UseLogin Issue
- From: Al Lipscomb <arl_(_at_)_q7_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 18:13:09 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> SSH_CLIENT=x.x.x.x 34951 22
> No utmpx entry. You must exec "login" from the lowest level "shell".
> Connection to x.x.x.x closed.
Saw something like this on our Sun machines at work.
I belive Sun changed the format of the utmpx files and caused a problem. I
think that there is a patch available.
The Libertarian Party does not have the answers to all of your problems...
But they are at least honest enough to say so.
AA4YU http://www.beekeeper.org http://www.q7.net
Visit your host, monkey.org