i960 RAID Controllers

All,
  I noticed that there are no i960 class RAID controllers yet supported by OpenBSD. Does anyone know if support is developed for one model (eg Mylex AcceleRAID) would it work for like controller of a different vendor (eg Intel SRC-U21)? If so, or it would further the development, I may have one of these controllers avalible as a hardware donation. Whom would I contact or chat with about this?
  -Sam Clements
  samuel_clements_(_at_)_linkline_(_dot_)_com