[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
file integrity programs
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: file integrity programs
- From: Ernie <ernie_(_dot_)_cline_(_at_)_ipgdirect_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: 02 Nov 2000 14:27:08 EST
- Reply-to: Ernie <ernie_(_dot_)_cline_(_at_)_ipgdirect_(_dot_)_com>
I'm setting up an openbsd machine here for use as our corporate firewall. On
all my linux servers I use Tripwire to check out the file system every night
for changes. Is there something similar for OpenBSD? I tried samhain, and
managed to compile it, but coudln't get it to run. Also, I downloaded the
"Academic Source Release" of tripwire, but it seems rather slow and old. Is
there a better and possibly more modern solution?
Also, are there any journeling file systems for OpenBSD?
Otherwise, OpenBSD is looking great for a firewall solution, and I love the
pro-active security approach!
Visit your host, monkey.org