Re: isakmpd and dynamic flows

Another question on using IPSec.

What I am doing is tunnelling a /26 out of my network to a remote
subnet (home). This is working fine, in fact I am typing this through
an ssh session on it.

My current problem is that I have configured the "core" network as 0/0
and the remote - i.e. all traffic coming or going to (for example) goies via the tunnel. Only problem now is
that I cannot access my router from the subnet - I guess this is
because the flows on the router say "anything from goes
over this tunnel". Hmm. Is there any simple solution to this ?

Can I set up "exception" flows for anti-tunneling ?

Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd

Visit your host, monkey.org