From: Christian Edward Gruber [mailto:christian_(_dot_)_edward_(_dot_)_gruber_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2000 9:48 AM
To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: IPNat and ICMP packages...

Is there any way to configure NAT such that I can ping from a machine behind
the nat and have it succeed?  This is possible with some userland natd type
stuff on other O/Ss so if it is not, I was wondering why so? (I'm new to
really low-level networking, and am interested in knowing the issues here.)

thanks,
Christian.

Visit your host, monkey.org