Re: Clear text passwords in memory

"David L. Gehrt" wrote:

> This thread seems a waste of time.  An untrustworthy administrator does NOT
> require a technical solution.  The correct solution is administrative -- fire
> the jerk and get a trustworthy one.  I think this applies regardless of the
> platform or operating system.
>
> dlg

So I think... I'm tired of this "leading-nowhere" thread. If you can't trust the
machine, then just perhaps you should not be using it for important things, and
if you can't trust your environment, then you should do something to make it
trustworthy.
    Enough for this thread.

    []'s,
    RCT.

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp - light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!
        E. A. Poe --> The Raven (c1845)