Re: talkd

Agreed, and the fact that I personally don't have a lot of time to read BugTraq or the like, an email saying:
>Am I the only one wondering why nobody is saying anything about talkd?
doesnt really do a whole lot for me. In fact I had no clue what you were talking about until your second email.

Communication is great, but it works both ways. If your concerned, and haven't seen it on the list or in an announcement anywhere, then let someone know. Never assume anything.

--
Will Barton
Sr. Systems Administrator

Visit your host, monkey.org