pcidevs and isakmpd

Hi,

Could someone please add

vendor AVM		0x1244	AVM AUDIOVISUELLES MKTG

[..]

/* AVM products */
product	AVM	FRITZ_CARD	0x0a00	Fritz!Card ISDN controller

I think thats the right place where it belongs rather than in
the driver source...

My second topic is more like a feature request:

What do you think about adding support for DNS-Hostnames in
some isakmpd.conf sections ? (e.g. <ISAKMP-peer>/Address)
I know about DNS-spoofing, and I expect you are concerned about
security -- but as far as is understand IPSec it was designed
to handle such problems.
Of course using IP addresses should be the prefered way configuring
your isakmpd -- but allowing hostnames could enable all those many
people not having a static IP addresses setting up VPNs to their
friends (think of Cable or ISDN users).

thanks for listening

  joerg