Re: threads works bad

David Leonard wrote:

> That looks like an old scheduler bug that I thought had been squashed.
>
> Are there any setjmp/longjmps in the application? Especially setjmp/longjmp
> from within signal handlers?

nope, i doesn't find any .. but after removing signal handlers, the
aplication is now killable ok on SIGTERM w/o error.
but the main problem with that incorrect connection handling ramins ..
maybe i'm doing something wrong but i doesn't find much help in manuals.
must i have some mutexes for accept() or select() ?

anyway i'll put my source to http://doga.go.cz/files/jdserv-0.8.tar.gz
if someone is interested to help me (main.c is probably of interest)

thanks