[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Writting device drivers
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Writting device drivers
- From: Jeff Clement <jclement_(_at_)_spots_(_dot_)_ab_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:34:02 -0600 (MDT)
- Reply-to: jeff_(_at_)_charsplat_(_dot_)_net
Is there a few simple examples or getting started information to writting kernel
modules in OpenBSD? I want a driver for my sound card and figure this would be
an interesting way to learn :) I also want to see if I can make the ATAPI floppy
stuff work with a clik! drive.
What kind of books should I look into for information?
He's alive, Jim. Should I shoot him again?