Network with 50 PC

	Hi,

	I would like some help and solution from you. I have a company with 50 PC and an Excel table with prices. The company don4t want that table send to Internet (other company4s) in e-mail or by FTP. In some Firewall4s we can prevent that some files get outside the internal net. And about Virus any solutions ... in e-mail or Download?

To Internet - OpenBSD 2.6 Firewall and mail

50 PC - Windows 98 and 2000, mail - Eudora and Outlook

Thanks for yours comments

Rui Bento