Re: Need testers

As somebody else said, split it in halt. Also, from my previous experience
(trying to make a driver to use VESA modems in Pascal -- 1991) forget
about VESA. You would have to make the program driver dependent. A good
working program is SuperText [Linux] (which is basing most of its ideas
from a old Pascal program TextMode).

Good luck