Re: linux-ipsec: Re: FreeS/WAN and OpenBSD

Excellent

Thanks for the aid, between the two mailing lists, I was able to get
things working with manual keys, I can't imagine that using auto
will be much more of a chore since I get the feeling its the reccomended
way to set them up anyway.

Thanks to Niklas and Richard for pointing out the errors that led me to
getting things up.

Joe

Joe Hetrick: jhetrick(at)avalon.net | System Administrator Avalon Networks
echo "jhetrick.at.avalon.net" |perl -p -e "s/\.at\./\@/"
Your Excuse is: Stray Alpha Particles from memory packaging caused Hard Memory Error on Server.