[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Soft Updates..
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Soft Updates..
- From: Ian Main <imain_(_at_)_netidea_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:49:44 -0800
- Reply-to: Ian Main <imain_(_at_)_netidea_(_dot_)_com>
On Thu, Nov 18, 1999 at 12:39:43PM +0000, Steve Mynott wrote:
> I think the point the original poster was making was that NetBSD have
> recently made a lot of progress on softupdates and claim its stable
> (Nov 15).
> I share his hope that hope these changes will be quite easy to put into
> OpenBSD and I don't really see what this has to do with the FAQ
Yes, my apologies. This was exactly what I was trying to say. I'll try to
be a little more verbose next time.
I am really coming to dislike fsck's. I'm just hoping the code isn't too far
off from what is used in OpenBSD, and it will be relatively easy to integrate.
I also thought now would be a good time to ask about it with the recent thaw.
Visit your host, monkey.org