Re: Soft Updates..

On Thu, Nov 18, 1999 at 12:39:43PM +0000, Steve Mynott wrote:
> I think the point the original poster was making was that NetBSD have
> recently made a lot of progress on softupdates and claim its stable
> (Nov 15).
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/Changes/index.html#softupdate
>
> I share his hope that hope these changes will be quite easy to put into
> OpenBSD and I don't really see what this has to do with the FAQ
> answers.

Yes, my apologies.  This was exactly what I was trying to say. I'll try to
be a little more verbose next time.

I am really coming to dislike fsck's.  I'm just hoping the code isn't too far
off from what is used in OpenBSD, and it will be relatively easy to integrate.

I also thought now would be a good time to ask about it with the recent thaw.

Thanks,

	Ian