New to OpenBSD

I've just installed OpenBSD mac68k v2.5 on a Mac IIci.  The install went
just fine (or so I think).  When I boot into it I can't mount my /usr or
/var partitions because I'm not su.  It dosen't ask me to log in
either.  I get a # instead of a > for my prompt.  While installing I was
able to use the Mini Shell to mount the extra partitions so lots of
important files went on them that I assume I need to run BSD correctly.
but now I can't get to them in BSD.
WHAT DO I DO??

Thanks,
David

--
Boycott Yahoo! If you want to know why, read this
http://www.wired.com/news/news/technology/story/20472.html