Re: people doing make build

I fixed it and committed the fix a few seconds ago.
So alternatively, make sure you've got rev 1.3 of
/usr/src/gnu/egcs/lib/objc/Makefile.bsd-wrapper

This was a side-effect of building true objective C libraries,
which wasn't done before, and hadn't been tested thru a release
number change.

Fortunately, gcc now provides for -print-prog-name=cc1obj.

--
	Marc Espie