[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Again and again...
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: RE: Again and again...
- From: "James WorK" <jwk_(_at_)_lords_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 02:08:48 +0200
- Organization: [The Warlords]
- Reply-to: James WorK <jwk_(_at_)_lords_(_dot_)_com>
> I get this whenever I am booting without my network dongle attached. Even
> if you are not connected, you need the dongle in the pcmcia card or it
> generates a minor hardward failure. I always just ignore it, it chews for
> a while, then gives up gracefully, after which I have no further problems.
The dongle was connected since the power-on :-/
James WorK, jwk_(_at_)_lords_(_dot_)_com
Fingerprint: 7984 10FD 0460 4202 BF90 3881 CDE4 D78E 409C 9044
Visit your host, monkey.org