From: owner-tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org [mailto:owner-tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org]On Behalf Of
James WorK
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 3:11 PM
To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: Again and again...

Thanks to Theo and Niklas for the info...I succeeded to boot by disabling
isadma0 (I will try applying niklas' patch later) but I got into new
troubles...

The Acer laptop uses a Xircom 10/100 Ethernet Card, model CE3B-100BTX
 (which works under the Windows98 that was preinstalled) and is
recognised by the OpenBSD disk as xe0 but then, when I set a mode or try
to use it, kernel sends a msg "xe0: device timeout". Anyone knows the
reason of this behaviour?

James WorK, jwk_(_at_)_lords_(_dot_)_com
KeyID: 3072/1024/0x409C9044
Fingerprint: 7984 10FD 0460 4202 BF90  3881 CDE4 D78E 409C 9044