[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Acer Laptop installation failed.
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Acer Laptop installation failed.
- From: "Giacomo Cariello" <jwk_(_at_)_e-tree_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:22:33 +0200
- Organization: E-TREE
- Reply-to: Giacomo Cariello <jwk_(_at_)_e-tree_(_dot_)_com>
Booting up with OpenBSD 2.5 floppy or with 2.5 latest snapshot
floppy on a Acer 333T Laptop fails with following message:
isa0 at mainbus0
isadma0 at isa0panic: isadmaattach: can not create DMA map
...then system halts.
Any clue on how I can workaround?
If someone from the development team wants try and fix the
problem, just let me know how to boot it. If I manage to have the
pcmcia ethernet linked, I can let you full-time full-access to the box
Giacomo Cariello, jwk_(_at_)_e-tree_(_dot_)_com
Fingerprint: 7984 10FD 0460 4202 BF90 3881 CDE4 D78E 409C 9044