OpenBSD Performance

Hello folks,

I have a question concerning hard disks:  Lots of people have told
me that a hard drive under OpenBSD is slower compared to one in FreeBSD.
Is this true?  I often get into "fights" with FreeBSD fanatics arguing
about stupid stuff like this, but it did make me curious.
I've been using OpenBSD since 2.3 and it always performed good for me.
I also tried FreeBSD 3.2 couple weeks ago, but couldn't see much
difference (I couldn't really tell if it was faster, even though many
people have said so).  So does anyone now if this "rumor" is true?
Cheers

|Emre Yildirim                                                   |
|DSS/DH KeyID/bits = 0xA007E75C/1024/4000                        |
|Fingerprint = 4887 5836 BC97 4228 73D6 C565 CEDF 4967 A007 E75C |