EtherExpress Pro/10 not working

I'm trying to install OpenBSD on a box with two network cards:  An
SMC 8216 (which was quite an adventure, but is working thanks to
the special note in INSTALL.i386) and an EtherExpress Pro/10.

I have been quite unable to get the Intel card to work.  In my initial
attempts, it was recognized by isapnp0, but "not configured".  The
docs seem to indicate that only a small number of PnP cards are
supported, not including that one, so I disabled PnP in the card.
Now it is not seen by isapnp0, nor is it recognized by any other

I believe this card is supposed to be ex, though the docs are
particularly vague on this matter.  (In particular, the non-existent ex
(4) man page is described as "Excelan 10 Mb/s Ethernet
interface".)  I have the card configured to port 0x320, irq 5, to
match the kernel config, but still no go.

(Please CC me in replies)

Dave Walton
Webmaster, Postmaster                   Nordic Entertainment Worldwide
walton_(_at_)_nordicdms_(_dot_)_com                          http://www.nordicdms.com

Visit your host, monkey.org