[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SUN4M Virtual Memory Problem(s)
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: SUN4M Virtual Memory Problem(s)
- From: The devil himself <daemons_(_at_)_werd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:21:25 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: daemons_(_at_)_flashmail_(_dot_)_com
I have noticed under OpenBSD/sparc 2.5 that no matter how much swap space
is allocated and not matter what limits are set with 'ulimit/limit' I can
not utilize over 8 megabytes of swap.
If i try to compile hog programs like BitchX i get :
modules.c:616 virtual memory exhausted
*** Error code 1
On my sun4c I can compile BitchX, is has 40ram, these sun4m's have 32.
Thanks for any clues
Visit your host, monkey.org