Fixed if_le.c now get "RPC timeout"

Hey,

I changed a few lines in /usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/dev/if_le.c so my tadpole
laptop would correctly be set for 10base5 aui.  Now on net boot it
``works'' until it tries to mount root on 10.0.0.1:/home/osparc .. it just
does

RPC timeout for server 0xa000001

forever .. The SparcStation2 does the same thing, too.  However if I boot
a NetBSD 1.4-GENERIC kernel it works fine?  This leads me to believe the
NFS system is working okay.  Any help?  Is diskless OpenBSD/sparc just
not going to happen? ;)

Thanks in advance!

aaron
daemons_(_at_)_flashmail_(_dot_)_com