Re: netscape

On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 04:47:38PM -0600, Todd C. Miller wrote:
> I've found netscape to be buggy on *all* UNIX-like platforms I've
> ever tried (HP-UX, Digital UNIX, SunOS, etc).  Having it crash
> occasionally on OpenBSD never surprises me ;-)

I've found the 4.51/4.60 flavors used by the port to be amongst the
most stable netscape I've ever seen (if one can use such a term where
netscape's concerned).

What is this discussion doing under `tech', BTW ?
This isn't technical at all ! enquiries about netscape, OR even mozilla
ports, should go to misc@ or ports@

(unless you've already run in trouble with C++ ctors, of course :)

--
	Marc Espie