Soundblaster 16 ISA PnP

I have an ISA Soundblaster 16 PnP in my OpenBSD-current box. I can't seem
to get it to work correctly playing mp3s. I do get sound from my speakers
but it is really choppy it will play the mp3 in second snatches. I've
tried changing some audioctl/mixerctl settings but I haven't hit on the
right one yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Erich Zigler - needo_(_at_)_superhero_(_dot_)_org
  superhero.org System Administrator

Visit your host, monkey.org