[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: some problems
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: some problems
- From: Jim Rees <rees_(_at_)_umich_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:36:51 -0500
2) I have an HP433t running OpenBSD 2.4, which has a built-in ethernet
card, which should be supported. I get it to run with BNC, but not UTP.
Is UTP not supported or do I have to (once more) check hardware?
I think this machine has hardware jumpers to select between the BNC and AUI
(not UTP) ports. Look for a block of about 8 jumpers on the main board near