SACK

Using TCP_SACK with current code, various daemons (ftpd, squid, httpd) stop
answering!

On a machine running squid and ftpd with a kernel from Jan 6th, everything
runs fine...With a current kernel with options TCP_SACK ftpd and squid will
stop answering... If I try to connect to the appropriate ports, I don't even
get connection refused, it just sits there...

On a machine running httpd with a current kernel *without* options TCP_SACK,
I get similar things happening with httpd.  I believe that TCP_SACK is
enabled by default now?

-chris

Visit your host, monkey.org