[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with pmax
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Problems with pmax
- From: Wade Turland <n9707468_(_at_)_cit_(_dot_)_nepean_(_dot_)_uws_(_dot_)_edu_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:27:32 +1100 (EST)
Is there any way to get virtual consoles (like Linux) running on a
DECstation 5000/20 pmax with an LK501 keyboard???
Does anyone have an effective termcap/terminfo entry for a DEC VRM17-A4
monitor??? The best I have seen is 'cons50', based on ANSI.
* I'm not schizophrenic. You only think we are.