panic: ifmedia_set (3c905B)

Has anyone seen this before...

xl0 at pci0 dev 8 function 0 "3Com 3c905B 100Base-TX" rev 0x30: irq 15
address 00:00:00:00:f5:f5
xl0: MII without any phy!
xl0: autonegotiation not supported
ifmedia_set: no match for 0x200023/0xffffffff
panic: ifmedia_set

This is a brand new card and maybe I'm just missing some sort of basic
setup that needs to happen to the card... ???

-Chris

--
Regard everything I say with suspicion; Regard every one of your own thoughts
with suspicion. For everything I think and everything you think could be a