[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: UID limitations.
- From: Robert Pajak <shadow_(_at_)_kki_(_dot_)_krakow_(_dot_)_pl>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:50:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Delivery-date: Tue Oct 13 03:52:22 1998
First post - first question.
I had a problem with UID limitation under linux. Now here comes the time
for openbsd. Such migration is problem for me becouse I do need UID
visible more than 16 bit.
Anyone know the answer ? For this or other *BSD family ? I also wonder
how's with other operating systems.
Second question follows - speed on different platforms. Alpha for example.
Comparing to other systems.
Thank you very much,
Robert Pająk (shadow_(_at_)_kki_(_dot_)_pl)
KKI Administrator/Security Officer
Visit your host, monkey.org