Beta Testers?

I have been lurking on this list for some time now and have watched
a lot go on.

In light of the events of the last few days I now have a question
I can't answer my self.

Do you (the OpenBSD developers) want users to test CURRENT and
report problems?

Do you want bug reports that don't include fixes?

I am not a coder skilled enough to be tracking down and fixing
problems, but I do know when I am having them.  Especially problems
with make build (how can one not notice that)

Should I bother reporting these problems if I can't provide a fix?
Or should I find a more productive use of my time?

Thanks.

--
--Travis

Visit your host, monkey.org