commercial web server software

Is anyone aware of a commercial web server that will run on OpenBSD?  I
think Stronghold might be supported, but I want to stay away from that
implementation if possible - I have Apache SSL up and running with OpenBSD
2.3, but then there is the problem with getting a certificate from a
reputable authority so that browsers attaching with SSL don't scream about
an untrusted certificate authority - from what I understand Verisign and
the like don't support signing of non-commercial servers (I could be
wrong).

--greg