other install experience

Catching up on another security list, I find that I'm not the only one
having problems getting OpenBSD to install.  This is a fellow who has
been a Unix administrator since his teens, a founder of Arbornet/M-net
freenix (one of the first in the country), and probably known to you all.

In a perverse way, I don't feel quite so badly about it taking several
weeks to get installed and compiled.  I just wish I had all the f**king
time back....  The only reason I didn't give up long ago (as I did with
2.1 and 2.2) was that I have to get Photuris tested before Niels leaves
Germany.

> Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 04:24:52 -0700
> From: Hugh Daniel <hugh_(_at_)_road_(_dot_)_toad_(_dot_)_com>
> Sender: owner-linux-ipsec_(_at_)_clinet_(_dot_)_fi
>   We have interoperated with OpenBSD's IPSEC recently, but I don't
> know how recently and my personal attempts to install a modern OpenBSD
> have failed (just agian tonight...).

WSimpson_(_at_)_UMich_(_dot_)_edu