[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hostess com multiplexers
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Hostess com multiplexers
- From: "Denis A. Doroshenko" <cyxob_(_at_)_free-153_(_dot_)_tipas_(_dot_)_lt>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:03:03 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Delivery-date: Thu Jul 16 10:12:23 1998
I have many cards (made by company i'm forking in) fully compatible with
Hostess 4-ports com multiplexers. These cards perfectly works in SCO.
Could any one say me is it possible to use the cards with OpenBSD to
Another thing, there's card created by my co-workers and uncompatible with
anything. It's 8-port serial multiplexer, and guys wrote driver for it to
use with SCO. How much is it difficult to port the driver to OpenBSD?