hardware list

It appears that there is a wide disparity in the list of supported
hardware, and that which is tested by the developers on a regular basis.
I also heard privately that someone posted a query as to what hardware
to purchase, was given recommendations, and then found that those
drivers were not well tested. To spruce up the documentation, it would
be helpful to know what is in production.

Please send me privately or on this list the existing hardware that you
folks are testing regularly.

WSimpson_(_at_)_UMich_(_dot_)_edu