who is doing what?

> From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
> The question is: who's time are you asking for?
> We've got other things that interest us now;
> By all means; get involved.  (That means fewer words and more code).

I'm sorry, I thought that there were just a couple of folks who were
responsible for installation and integration, and you wanted us to keep
our hands off.

I was trying to make the group aware of what problems were encountered,
as you told me privately that very few others had had _any_ problems.

Could you tell us what the priority projects are, and who is responsible
for what parts?  The Mozilla project is doing a nice job of that.

I would be happy to help merge in the FreeBSD installation scripts.

WSimpson_(_at_)_UMich_(_dot_)_edu
    Key fingerprint =  17 40 5E 67 15 6F 31 26	DD 0D B9 9B 6A 15 2C 32