IPsec

Does anyone have some documentation pertaining to an IPsec implementation
on OpenBSD?  I have been looking at the docs for Photuris, but I am still
not sure how you would implement it.  Does Photuris just handle key
management?  Or does it also handle encrypted sessions?  I am trying to
set up an encrypted tunnel between trusted hosts on a local network, not
so much a VPN as an attempt at making sure plaintext passwords don't fly
across the LAN (pop for example).  I have considered using ssh to do port
forwarding, but there has to be a better way.

Thanks in advance,

--greg

Visit your host, monkey.org