2.3 kernel (snapshot) on pmax (5000/240)

Thanks to Todd I managed to get a 2.3 kernel running on my lovely little
DECstation.  However, a couple of problems remain.

The first is top:

mattyl(root)# ./top
top: panic: nswapmap goof

This is a source snapshot built top.  Help me?  :)

Second, these messages in the kernel log:

vm_mem_init: WARN: MD code did not set page size
WARNING: pricpu

Would someone very nice please interpret them for me?

Thanks (I'm pretty happy that ident works with the new kernel, let alone
anything else!)

... Stephen

Visit your host, monkey.org