2.3 kernel (snapshot) on pmax (5000/240)

Thanks to Todd I managed to get a 2.3 kernel running on my lovely little
DECstation.  However, a couple of problems remain.

The first is top:

mattyl(root)# ./top
top: panic: nswapmap goof

This is a source snapshot built top.  Help me?  :)

Second, these messages in the kernel log:

vm_mem_init: WARN: MD code did not set page size
WARNING: pricpu

Would someone very nice please interpret them for me?

Thanks (I'm pretty happy that ident works with the new kernel, let alone
anything else!)

... Stephen