[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.3 kernel (snapshot) on pmax (5000/240)
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: 2.3 kernel (snapshot) on pmax (5000/240)
- From: Stephen Darragh <stephen_(_at_)_it_(_dot_)_net_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:54:06 +0800 (WST)
- Delivery-date: Sun Jun 28 23:53:53 1998
Thanks to Todd I managed to get a 2.3 kernel running on my lovely little
DECstation. However, a couple of problems remain.
The first is top:
top: panic: nswapmap goof
This is a source snapshot built top. Help me? :)
Second, these messages in the kernel log:
vm_mem_init: WARN: MD code did not set page size
Would someone very nice please interpret them for me?
Thanks (I'm pretty happy that ident works with the new kernel, let alone