[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Installing raw MAN pages
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Installing raw MAN pages
- From: chuck <Chuck_(_at_)_Yerkes_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 22:10:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivery-date: Mon Jun 8 19:17:19 1998
Been perusing the Makefiles as well as
/usr/share/mk/bsd.(prog|man).mk stuff, trying to 'trick' the
machine into using raw man pages.
There is likely one simple switch, but I'm not finding it.
I COULD pretty much mutilate large parts of bsd.man.mk,
(removing the regex subs in there) but there must a switch
(mustn't there?) to keeping from using cat'ed files.