[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.3 on pmax (5000/240) - help!
- To: tech_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: 2.3 on pmax (5000/240) - help!
- From: Stephen Darragh <stephen_(_at_)_it_(_dot_)_net_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 00:40:43 +0800 (WST)
- Delivery-date: Wed Jun 3 09:43:22 1998
I successfully updated user land and built a 2.3 kernel to update my old
HOWEVER... The 2.3 kernel won't successfully boot. It recognizes the two
SCSI drives as rz0 and rz1, but claims that rrz1a/etc. are "not
configured" when it comes to fsck/mount. rrz0x are fine.
Note that both 2.2 and 2.3 see the rz1 drive as a 10meg unit when it is in
fact 4gig. I think this is just my stupid disklabel, but it hasn't caused
any problems until now.
Visit your host, monkey.org